RG6 is commonly used for digital HDTV, CATV, satellite television, and outdoor TV antennas installations. This cable features a CMX/CL2X rated PVC jacket. Internally this cable is protected from RFI and EMI interference by a 60% aluminum braid and 100% aluminum foil shield. The center conductor is sweep tested to 3.0 GHz and is made from 18 AWG solid copper. Solid copper cable is recommended for long runs or installations that require power such as satellite installs.This cable can be measured and cut to exact distances. RG6 is commonly terminated with an F-Type, BNC, or RCA connector.
- Priced Per Foot
- Cable Type: RG6
- Impedance: 75 ohm / 53.2pF/m @ 3Ghz
- Center Conductor: 18AWG Solid Copper Conductor
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PVC)
- UV Inhibitor
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- 60% Braid/100% Foil Shield
- CMX/CL2X Rated
- Sweep Tested to 3.0 Ghz
- Application (e.g. HDTV/Satellite) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
Please Note: All cable products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.