- EASILY SEAL COAX & ELECTRICAL CONNECTORS from Moisture and Corrosion
- THICKER, WIDER & STRONGER Than Other Silicone Tapes
- EASY TO APPLY - Easy to Remove - No Messy Adhesive
- WATERPROOF, UV, Saltwater, Chemical & Temperature Resistant
- S-T-R-E-T-C-H this tape up to 4 times its initial length when applying to activate it
Adhesive vinyl electrical tape cannot create a permanent waterproof seal and removing the tape creates a sticky mess. Butyl rubber tape can be hard to work with and deforms at high temperatures or when compressed.
Self-Bonding (non-adhesive) Silicone Tape adheres only to itself, creating a completely air, dust & water-tight seal. Silicone tape can be easily removed, leaving no sticky residue behind.
Impervious to temperatures from -65F to +500F and most chemical solvents, Self-Bonding Silicone Tape can be used in almost any environment indoors or out.
Self-Bonding heavy-duty 30 mil silicone tape is 50% thicker than other premium silicone tapes. Extra thickness means better protection for rough, sharp and uneven surfaces without applying extra layers. Thicker tape provides more abrasion resistance and better insulation. Self-Bonding silicone tape is also 50% wider than most other brands for faster wrapping and fewer seams.
Perfect for protecting CATV & RF coaxial antenna connectors and electrical plugs from damaging moisture, this premium tape is 1.0" wide, 30 mil thick and each 36 ft roll can cover approximately 18-25 typical connections.
100's of Applications:
• Outdoor antenna coax connector weather sealing
• Electrical cable repair & insulation
• Outdoor extension cord & lighting connector protection
• Plumbing repairs
• Automotive & RV hose repairs
• Marine applications
• Garden hoses & tubing
• Tools, sporting good & handlebar grips
NOTE: S-T-R-E-T-C-H this tape while applying to activate adhesion. Silicone layers will fuse over time forming a solid barrier.