TXM LOW-400 (Equivalent to LMR-400) is designed for flexibility, low loss, RF shielding, and weatherability. LOW-400's cable design enables the tightest bend radius for any cable of similar size and performance. The cable has the lowest loss of any comparable cable. With 90 dB of RF shielding this cable is suitable for applications with a large amount of EMI. LOW-400 can be installed both in and outdoors. Use TXM brand LOW-400 cable for any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable.
- Priced Per Foot
- Cable Type: LOW-400
- Impedance: 50 ohm
- Center Conductor: Bare Copper Clad Aluminum (BCCAI)
- Jacket: Polyethylene (PE)
- Outer Diameter: .405 inch
- Indoor/Outdoor Rated
- Drop-in replacement for RG-8
- Attenuation @ 900 MHz/100 ft: 3.9dB/100ft
- Attenuation @ 2.4 GHz/100 ft: 6.65dB/100ft
- Any application (e.g. WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax, SCADA, Mobile Antennas) requiring an easily routed, low loss RF cable
- Max Continuous Length: 1000 FT
LMR® is a Registered Trademark of Times Microwave Systems.
LOW® is a Registered Trademark of TXM.
Please Note: All cable products that are bought per foot are non-returnable.
- Andrews: CNT-400
- Belden: RF400
- Coleman: 991007
- Commscope: WBC400
- Laird: TL93605
- Terrawave: TWS-400
- TIMES MICROWAVE: LMR®-400